Administrative Adjustment Request Archives - John R. Dundon II, Enrolled Agent
archive,tag,tag-administrative-adjustment-request,tag-1494,bridge-core-2.5.4,ajax_fade,page_not_loaded,,qode_grid_1300,footer_responsive_adv,qode-content-sidebar-responsive,qode-theme-ver-23.9,qode-theme-bridge,qode_header_in_grid,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-6.4.1,vc_responsive

Administrative Adjustment Request Tag

This post address how to use IRS Form 8082 to report an incorrectly issued K1. The lesson learned is that you always start by requesting in writing that a corrected K1 be issued. I've been working a very complicated file since my last post involving income...